Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where does Neter Gold ship, strictly in the US? What’s the shipping method and cost within the US?
- We actually ship worldwide. Neter Gold uses the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE for ALL OF IT’S SHIPPING NEEDS unless a different carrier is needed. If you are an international customer and your country has additional customs fees once your package arrives in your land, the fees will not be paid for by Neter Gold. Within the US, we offer shipping through the United States Postal Service, which is $7.25 (which is subject to change depending on the USPS). The postal service has been fluctuating with their prices over the past year so we’ll be updating pricing to reflect what their current rates are. If you are looking to order a larger quantity of our products please send us an email first so we can check shipping prices.
2. What is Neter Gold’s return policy?
- If for any reason something is wrong with your order or you are not a fan of our products please email and we’ll take care of you.
3. If I have a question about the product, who do I contact?
- Shoot an email over to Monique, she'll get you right.
4. Does Neter Gold offer product samples?
- No, no we do not.
5. Does Neter Gold take PayPal? What about Cash App Cards?
- Yes, we offer PayPal, Stripe, AfterPay, Sezzle, Apple Pay, Google Pay, & Amazon Pay. You can use a Cash App card but more often than not or system doesn't approve of the charge immediately so Cash App will refund you the money. If you can, use another form of payment.
6. How can I start working with Neter Gold?
- We are always looking to add community members to the team. If you are an artist of any medium, send an email to Monique in reference to getting your art featured on the site. If you are a small business owner looking to collaborate with us on a limited item (eg. shirts, hats, socks?), or if you are a blogger or vlogger send an email over and we’ll start the dialog.
7. I’m having technical difficulties, who do I contact?
- Send an email over to Michael, he likes that stuff apparently.
8. How do I change my order? How long before my order is ready?
- Oh, that’s simple, just send an email to Monique ASAP and she’ll take care of things. We try to get your order out as quickly as possible but there may be time to make a change. We have a 7-Day Processing period to complete your order; this is not a guarantee. This period may be a day or so more if you ordered a custom product. Shipping is between 1 – 3 days depending on your location.
9. Is Neter Gold animal cruelty-free?
- Yes, yes, yes! None of our products are tested on animals, but we have been told by a pair of dog parents that our children creams did clear up some skin issues their Great Dane was having. We aren’t a vegan company – our raw honey and bee pollen is from the busy workers.
10. Can Neter Gold open a retail store in my hometown?
- Anything is possible with enough community support and the right attitude. At this time we’re solely working on developing our brand’s online presence.
11. If my question wasn’t answered here what do I do?
- Send an email over to Monique and she'll help you out.
12. So you all donate 10% of proceeds to charity?
- Yes, we do. We’re a very, very, very small company with HUGE dreams to change the world. So we’re starting here in Washington, DC by assisting four great non-profit organizations make a difference in the lives of children and adults.
13. How long do the products last?
- Each product has a shelf life of roughly 6 – 8 months from the date of purchase. You can extend that life by refrigerating any product that you don’t plan to use frequently. Any product crafted without the use of essential oils should be refrigerated.