Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where does Neter Gold ship, strictly in the US? What’s the shipping method and cost within the US?
- We actually ship worldwide. Neter Gold uses the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE for ALL OF IT’S SHIPPING NEEDS. If you are an international customer and your country has additional customs fees once your package arrives in your land, the fees will not be paid for by Neter Gold. Within the US, we offer flat rate shipping through the United States Postal Service, which is $7.25 (which is subject to change depending on the USPS). The postal service has been fluctuating with their prices over the past year so we’ll be updating pricing to reflect what their current rates are. If you are looking to order a larger quantity of our products please send us an email first so we can check shipping prices.
2. What is Neter Gold’s return policy?
- If for any reason something is wrong with your order or you are not a fan of our products please email and we’ll take care of you.
3. If I have a question about the product, who do I contact?
- To get a better understanding of our products, send an email to Michael, our chief product mixer.
4. Does Neter Gold offer product samples?
- Since every product is made by hand shortly after an order is verified we do not offer samples.
5. Does Neter Gold take PayPal? What about cash on delivery?
- Yes, we offer both PayPal and Stripe. Cash, that’s a different story. Since these products are made specifically for you, we only accept online payment to ensure there are no issues later on.
6. How can I start working with Neter Gold?
- We are always looking to add community members to the team. If you are an artist of any medium, send an email to Monique in reference to getting your art featured on the site. If you are a small business owner looking to collaborate with us on a limited item (eg. shirts, hats, socks?), or if you are a blogger or vlogger send an email over and we’ll start the dialog.
7. I’m having technical difficulties, who do I contact?
- Send an email over to Michael, he likes that stuff apparently.
8. How do I change my order? How long before my order is ready?
- Oh, that’s simple, just send an email to Monique within 24 hours and he’ll take care of things. He waits a day or so before prepping all orders to allow for last minute changes from the customer. In total it’ll take 5 – 7 days for your custom product to be ready. Shipping is between 1 – 3 days depending on your location.
9. Is Neter Gold animal cruelty-free?
- Yes, yes, yes! None of our products are tested on animals, but we have been told by a pair of dog parents that our children creams did clear up some skin issues their Great Dane was having. We aren’t a vegan company – our raw honey and bee pollen is from the busy workers.
10. Can Neter Gold open a retail store in my hometown?
- Anything is possible with enough community support and the right attitude. At this time we’re solely working on developing our brand’s online presence.
11. If my question wasn’t answered here what do I do?
- We have our emails plastered all over the website – just pick one and let us know what you need. We’ll take care of you.
12. So you all donate 10% of proceeds to charity?
- Yes, we do. We’re a very, very, very small company with HUGE dreams to change the world. So we’re starting here in Washington, DC by assisting four great non-profit organizations make a difference in the lives of children and adults.
13. Are you all going to own my blog or portfolio post?
- No, it’s your post and we allow you to own your own words and images. We only ask that you allow us to promote your post from time to time. If at any point you would like it removed all you have to do is ask.
14. How long do the products last?
- Each product has a shelf life of roughly 6 – 8 months from the date of purchase. You can extend that life by refrigerating any product that you don’t plan to use frequently. Any product crafted without the use of essential oils should be refrigerated.