Raw Wild-Harvested "Irish" Sea Moss (Chondrus Crispus)
Okay, so this is 100% Dried Wild-Harvested Chondrus Crispus (Sea Moss). We currently source our Sea Moss from the New England coastline. We recommend transforming this Sea Moss into a gel that you can then apply to your face / body to help combat eczema, acne, psoriasis, and slow the aging of skin. It also can be used in your hair to help with hair growth, dry scalp, and to prevent hair loss. Or you can eat it, whichever you desire.
How To Make Sea Moss Gel:
1) Rinse off Sea Moss in fresh Spring Water or whatever fancy water you have around the house. Repeat this step three times to ensure you get all the sand, salt, and crab poop off.
2) Submerge Sea Moss in a bowl of water with fresh fancy water. Some folks like to add a bit of Key Lime juice to their soaking Sea Moss to help make it taste better.
3) Cover the bowl and place in the fridge or leave on the counter for a minimum of three hours; you'll notice the dried Sea Moss has grown to about two times the size, it's rehydrated itself. Think about how fighters look really skinny during their weigh-ins then look massive during the fight. They were dehydrated to make the weight then drank water and bulked back up to throw them blows.
4) Pour the entire bowl in the blender, fell free to add a bit more water to make sure you fully submerge the newly swole Sea Moss. Blend it until it looks nice and thicc.
5) Place in the fridge again until it has solidified to a nice thicc gel.
6) Take a spoonful and evenly apply to your face / hair. You can also eat it so enjoy the moist goodness.
* 1/2oz makes between 15-24 oz of Sea Moss Gel. That'll be enough for a few facials.